Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

September 24, 2014

Wordless Wednesday... Well, Not Really!

I adapted the art project for the kidos and made a model. I love they way mine looks. I just need to go back and color the one spot I missed. Can you find it?

 
The teacher is working on various literacy sorts. Here is one I did today. I love the way it looks: 




Today was a crazy day. Between the fire drill, a kid leaving ones' seat THREE times in the lunch room, and another kido refused to listen to a teacher. Then at bus duty I saw one of my students from last year having a little meltdown by the buses. He actually had to be picked up and carried to the bus. 

What is it with Wednesdays? Last week was a doozy, too! 

Happy Reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment