Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

December 1, 2014

Happy December


I am so excited to celebrate this month with family and friends.
I am so excited to celebrate the birth of  Jesus!!
I hope everyone is as excited as I am!

Now onto my "Currently:



I am watching the Jets game and trying to shop online Old Navy at the same time. I am not doing a good job of multitasking. LOL. This is why I need more time! Between work, tutoring, getting to the gym, home stuff, and now trying to get holiday shopping done. I could REALLY use more time!! 

I love that it is the holiday season! I feel so loved this time of year! 

I am going to try to be kind to others. Sometime when I see a grumpy person or someone is snarky.. I need to be kind ( I can be snarky right back!) because I do not know what is going on with that person! 


GO here to check out some more:

December Currently

Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing some great reading posts that I can share with my teachers at school, teaching science all day I have pulled in some great read-alouds. I love multi-tasking, but am not super at it either. One of my daughter's works at Old Navy...great sweater sale coming up...Happy Holiday!

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get anything great for Cyber Monday? I am trying to get everything together for the holidays while watching Scandal... Not so productive right now! Hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the most wonderful time of the year!
    Good luck with your cyber shopping! I have so many things that I want, but can't quite commit to anything!

    Elizabeth
    Learning with Lizz R.

    ReplyDelete