Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

February 3, 2015

Classroom Photos

I have been enjoying my job teaching reading all day. I really like the kids. Every week I feel like I have a little more of a routine. I have a crazy schedule, so I am still getting use to it. I do finally know almost all of my kids names. LOL.

I took some pictures of some of the lessons I have been doing, so I wanted to share them with my blog readers. I may not have the time or creativity to create things for TPT, but I still love sharing my ideas though pictures.

Classroom Happenings:


 
My example for the class to use. 


 Have you visited the website: 
It has all the "I can" statements!

 
We have been working on making inferences for 3 weeks. 
I think the kids are ready for something new. 
I am not sure what I should so next.  

 In grade 4 we are working on sequence.
We are reading biographies first to help with this strategy. 


More to come!
Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all of these reading lessons. I really like the inferring page. The use of pictures is so powerful to my brain! I love that they have to pay attention to all the small details within the picture.

    ReplyDelete