Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

February 1, 2015

WHAT? It's February!

I do not know where the past week has gone. I have pictures to share, a post to write, but I have been studying like a crazy person. I just started my new grad class. Boy has college changed since I was there 3 years ago!

Well, I did manage to squeeze in time for this:

 

I love reading these. I cannot wait to respond to some of them! 
I hope everyone enjoys the Superbowl later! 

Go check out some more currently posts by your favorite bloggers! 


GO SEAHAWKS! 
Happy Reading! 

2 comments:

  1. I used to live in NY too! good luck with the snow, hope it clears soon!Love the blog, I can't get enough of books for me or my classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your snow days though, it's 80 here in Cali this week. Crazy!
    hugs,
    Vicky
    Teaching and Much Moore

    ReplyDelete