Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

March 2, 2015

Currently

It's that time again. It's "Currently" from Farley!!

Here is mine:

  

The Bachelor is how I unwind after work and grad school on a Monday! 
I dream about those dates, only my husband is taking me on them. LOL 

I started a until on theme and using folktales and fairy tales. A lot of the kidos have not even heard these fairy tales. Isn't that crazy?? 

I have been slacking in my workouts. I am taking a class and tutoring 3 different times after school while teaching again for the first time. I keep trying to find times to workout. Plus this horrible cold weather makes me want to just curl up under blankets. More time (and heat... LOL) would help! 

I love Target! Who doesn't? It has been a few weeks since I went to walk around with a cart saying "Oh, I need this, Oh I need that" LOL ! 

I am going on vacation, and staying in a condo right on the beach. It is something I have always wanted to do. I can't wait! 

Hope everyone enjoys reading "Currently" this month! Check then out here:




Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. My students read The 3 Little Pigs today. They were surprised to read the version where the pigs got eaten and the wolf got cooked in soup at the end. They were used to much tamer ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is hilarious. I was talking about the different versions of this story to a class today! I was telling my class about the "Grimm" tales too.

      Delete
  2. Hello!
    I'm so with you on the snow melting idea. I'm ready for warmer weather and going outside without a coat! If you end up finding more time somewhere let me know - I'd love to find some as well! I'm so glad to meet someone who loves the Bachelor as much as I do. My hubs started watching with me this year and it's been fabulous! :)

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband watches it too! I have to say this season has had some crazy shows.

      Delete
  3. We do a Fairytale unit in September! I am also trying to find more time to workout! I promise myself that I would start leaving school at 4 o’clock to head to the gym…which really means that I leave by 5 o’clock :/

    ReplyDelete