Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

March 29, 2015

It's a BUSY Time !

I cannot believe it has been ten days since my last blog post! I have been so busy and twice I had planned to blog, but I chose sleep instead.

I had an observation last week and it went well. I always get nervous when it happens. It has been three years since I was actually at a job where I was observed, so I made sure to plan a lot!

I started two new units with my students. I have been working on my reading reports. It has been ten weeks since I did them. Time is flying by in this job and I am loving every minute of it. I will be sad when it ends in June. I keep hoping something else will pop up in the school because I just love it!

Here are a few pictures from my classes:


A cute card one of my kidos made for me

 
I started a new unit with a word challenge.

A word related to a setting.
I had a clue if the students needed it. 

 
Here were my "I Can" statements. 

 
Not the best picture.
I made a graphic organizer so the students 
could write their text evidence. 

 
The poster I made
(I saw it on pinterest) 

I have been giving the students setting riddles to help them make inferences. They love the challenge and appear to have a deeper understanding of inferences. 

I have four more days of work and then it is time for my spring break. I am looking forward to the break from work! 

I hope everyone has a great week! 
Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment