Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

March 8, 2015

Sunday, Funday!

I had an enjoyable weekend and it went too quick! I managed to take some pictures of my week - both teaching and non-teaching. I hope everyone is enjoying their week off! I have three weeks to go before my spring break!

Here is my week in photos!

 Learning about characters! 

 
The newest teaching tool in my
district is using "I CAN.." Statements
with the students. 

 
FAST - Feeling, Actions, Sayings, Thoughts


 
My go to poet for everything! 
Who doesn't love Shel Silverstein 

 
A great text for teaching character 
from the LLI Kit! 
My puzzle example with the text.

Student example.
The kidos really did a great job! 

Grade 5 Poster for new unit! 

My favorite place:

 I have been on a Target kick lately. I grab my coupons, my Iphone for the Cartwheel app, a Starbucks and I wander the aisles. I found some great deals! 


Birthday Brunch Today!
This is where the DH and I were married!
It was yummy! 

Thanks for reading and I love comments! 

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment