Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

April 12, 2015

A little late... But... Currently

I was on spring break last week. The week before that  I was swamped with reading reports and my grad class. It seems it never slows down! I even had to do WORK on my spring break!

Here is my Currently:

 

I was in Myrtle Beach for the week. We had a patio that was staring into the ocean. I woke up every AM to walk the beach with my husband, collect shells, and watch the sunrise. It was wonderful. It was tough leaving the pretty, spring colors, the beach, the sound of the waves! 
Here I am back home to chilly NY, but at least the sunshine came with me! 

I hope you enjoyed my currently. Go read some more here: 


I promise to post a few pictures from my trip this week! 
Happy Reading ! 


1 comment:

  1. We went to FL last weekend and it was amazing. We used to live in PA, but now live in TX ... so our coming home wasn't as chilly as yours! I hope it warms up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete