Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

May 16, 2015

Happy Saturday !

I finished my grad class. It was tough, but I think I have an A! WOO  HOO !

This week my Mom and I had these:

 
Don't ya just love the mini ! 

I know some teachers are ending their year, but in NY we have about 25 days to go! I am loving my Wednesday Lunch Book Club. I have been reading aloud my favorite book: 

When I started this job in January, I has to clean out the room and remove things from the walls that I did not make. I decided to add a list of different genres we read as the months progressed:


I have been teaching a poetry unit to my fourth graders. They are loving it. here is a little taste of what we have been doing:

 
Who doesn't love Shel Silverstein? 

I hope to add a few more pictures of my class happenings tomorrow!

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment