Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

May 3, 2015

It's May.. Currently Time !

I do not know where April went. Too many days of testing and then make-ups. I had to be a scoring leader, so there goes another teaching day!

Here is this month's Currently:





I love Nascar. I am a huge Jeff Gordan fan and I am sad that this is his last year. 

This weekend was so sunny and after the long NY winter, it is SO NICE!

I need to get some food for this house. I will be shopping later!

It is suppose to be 77 by Friday and I cannot wait!

I have been tired lately and need to get back into a good sleep pattern,

I always spend time by the pool reading. I am looking forward to some relaxation and summer reading! I would love to go to Disney, but I do not think it is going to happen. I'd also love to go see a Broadway Show, but I don't think it is going to happen.

Go read some more Currently. It's a great way to find new blogs:

May Currently

Happy Reading!


2 comments:

  1. My house is in desperate need to food too but I don't want to go shopping! Glad you've been enjoying the sunshine - I hope it lasts!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I too can't wait for summer reading! And woo-hoo for 70 degrees in New York!

    ReplyDelete