Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

May 24, 2015

Sunday Night

I have been enjoying the 4 day weekend.

Last nigh,t the hubby and I went to a nice Memorial Day Concert to hear our local philharmonic. It was nice. The orchestra did a song where each branch stood and we clapped for them!

Friday, the hubby and I celebrated our 11 year wedding anniversary. We went to see this in the afternoon:

 
I really enjoyed the music! I would see it again!  

After dinner at Carrabba's (YUMMY!) we had this: 

 

We went to hear an 80's band play and it was a lot of fun! 

Last week, in grade 5 we worked on more myths: 
 
Thank you TPT for the awesome readings! 

We had a great video and will compare the text above next week! 

We continue to work on vowel patterns! 
 

I have about three more weeks of teaching. I am giving the kids some projects to work on for the remainder of the school year! I am hoping to take some pictures to share with all my bloggy friends. 

Leave me a note. I love comments! 
Happy Reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment