Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

June 22, 2015

Last Student Day

Today is the last student day. We have awards in the AM. Some of my students may visit me in the PM. It will be a sad day. On the awards assembly sheet there is a sections that says " Dedication To..." with my name. I have loved this job so much, I may lose it! My Mom is coming to watch the dedication. I have three days of cleaning and packing up everything. There will be a new class in the room I have used since January. It will be a bittersweet day! 

Then : 


I will have a nice week to relax, clean, read at my leisure! Then I will be here:

Because some teachers opted out this year, I will be working in the summer school enrichment program. I will either have a k, 1, or 2 group. I am already thinking about what I am going to do. I start July 7 and it is 3 days a week for the month. 

I am sure that by August 1st I'll be ready for a free month to decompress but: 

I have already begun my summer reading and have a big pile of books. 

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. It has OFFICIALLY started! 
Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment