Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

June 10, 2015

Reading

I have been reading books from the previous reading series the district used before they changed to a newer curriculum. There are some great books and because the district does not throw anything out, they were in the closet when I cleaned out the room. Some of them look brand new!

Here are a few pictures:
 
This was such a cute story and the kids loved it!

 Close  Up!
 
Reviewing Story Elements

I have one more week of teaching. I will be sad when it is over. 

Last weekend the DH and I went to go see a school even at the art museum. Here is a sample picture: 
 
Amazing! 

I love that there are things to do around town on the weekend! I am looking forward to a little more freedom in two weeks. 

I hope everyone is enjoying their week!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment