Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

June 14, 2015

Summer Reading Link Up & GOOD NEWS !

I have been taking some pictures of books and tweeting them and now I find a cute Linky Party I needed to join! Here's the link:

Summer reading list for teachers linky


 
A combination of young adult books.
  Some of my favorite chick lit authors.

Here is a professional book I want to read: 


 
I had trouble recommending books b/c I did not have time to read while taking a grad class, but I did get these two in during my spring break! 

Now for my GOOD NEWS

Last week I found out I will be teaching reading again in the fall. I am in the same school district at a different school. A reading teacher is going to be on maternity leave, so I will start the school year. I am happy to know I will have a job for the fall and I am hopeful it will last longer than what my new contract states. I actually get to plan for the fall. How exciting! 

Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. I love Wonder and Island Girls! Both great picks!! And Chose the Wrong Guy...hilarious!!!

    Slainte,
    ☘ Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHH... I have We Are Liars on my Nook library too! I saw it on Target and went back home and got it on my BN app. =)

    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete