Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

August 2, 2015

Currently in August !

 

I am a HUGE sports fan, so of course I am watching Nascar. I LOVE Jeff Gordan. I am so sad he is retiring this year!!!! 

Now that my summer session ended, I can really relax and enjoy August! Time for this: 
  

I am on my 4th summer read. All my books have been pure joy since in one month it's back to reading a grad school book. I am now reading this: 

I am feeling so blessed. I will be teaching reading at least until the end of November. I will have a huge room that the teacher who will be nine months pregnant said I can decorate and set up anyway I want! I have three weeks to think about how I want to decorate the room. I know I want to use this it's magnetic): 

I have been married for 11 years and have never had a dresser of my own. I have been looking for a LONG time. I may have finally found one I like! 

RAKB2S - I will again be at a new school... This is the 5th place I will be in... I should write a book on moving rooms! LOL. I think I will just place little quotes and fun items in some mailboxes. Maybe some kids books, stickers, colored pens. 

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday! Go read some more currently's at Farley blog: 


Happy Reading! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    I've never really watched NASCAR. I am a huge football fan though! I can't imagine moving that many times. Sounds like you adapt pretty easily though! Reading was one of my favorite things to teach. I was a Reading Recovery teacher for three years. I loved it! Enjoy the rest of your summer and have a great school year!
    Antoinette :)
    Shoelaces and Sugar Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of the pool pic! I wish I had a pool to get into this summer.

    I have also greatly enjoyed reading for pleasure this summer. I think I'm up to 10 books finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That shot is at my Mom's pool. It's a erk that she live up the street from me! I have a pile of 10 books. Hoping I'll get to read them all in the next month!

      Delete
  3. Happy Reading and good luck setting up your new space!

    ReplyDelete