Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

September 3, 2015

Where have I been??

I know, I know. I have not posted in almost a month. I wanted to relax and enjoy August after teaching summer school in July! I knew the month would fly by and I wanted to soak up every inch of August!

Here are a few pictures of what I did last month:

Lots of pool time at my Mom's

DISNEY WORLD! 
This was a last minute vacation!
It was awesome!

Late Magic Hours !
No waiting for any ride! 

Crystal Palace for dinner
I LOVE Eeorye!

 
Downtown Disney for some shopping!
I love Lady and the Tramp! 

I went into school to set up my classroom the week before we left for Disney. I had to clean out, yet another classroom! I am still doing that! I am glad I do not service my reading students for the first week. There is still a lot I need to do to get the room kid friendly ready! 

I hope everyone is enjoying their last days of summer. For those of you who are teaching. I hope it's going well! 

Happy Reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment