Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

October 25, 2015

My First TPT product

I have been pushing into a 5th grade classroom and the teacher just loves the lessons I have done. She keeps telling me to put my worksheets on TPT. I had some time this weekend and just put my first product up.

www.teacherspayteachers.com /Graphic-Organize-for-Any-Text-I-notice/ I-wonder

I am not creative with making documents and those amazing worksheets, I see all the time, but I added a graphic organizer a teacher can use in grades 3 - 5.

I hope you take a look and send me a message below letting me know what you think. I am hoping to add a unit I recently did in grade 5 !! I just need to know how all those teacher get that cute clip art on their worksheets and literacy center activities.

I also have some cute pictures from the past week. I will post those later!

Happy Sunday Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment