Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

October 2, 2015

October..... WHAT???

I cannot believe I have been so busy that I did not blog once in September!

I have been trying to figure out my new job. I have not taught primary kidos in awhile, so that has been a challenge. I also am taking another grade school class which I really am enjoying. I am learning so much. The past two weeks I have had some back issues which I have never had before. I am hopeful that after all the appointments I have had this week, I will have some information about it. I have not been allowed to go to the gym - which I hate!

I have some pictures to share.. hope to post them tomorrow!

 

It is already fall ad September weather was beautiful. Today it was 50 and I am not ready for the colder temps! Having my pumpkin lattes are helping!

Boo-tiful - When I am at the gym weekly and going to spinning, I just feel better and then I look better!

Go check out some more blogs and their post of the month:

October's Currently

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I did spinning in the past but I got out of the habit. I should consider getting back to that! Thanks for reminder!
    Bex
    Reading and Writing Redhead

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also did spinning previously and I loved it! I would love to join a gym so I can pick it back up again, but it's expensive! I agree that when I work out, I feel better though. I hope you get your back problems resolved. That's no fun!
    Shine on in First Grade

    ReplyDelete