Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

November 1, 2015

Currently

It's already November... WHAT ?  How did that happen?
October was nice, but I really do love the month of November. I am all about being grateful and thankful.

Here is this month's Currently:

 
I spend my Sundays watching football. 
I am enjoying my job. I do not like when I get pulled to substitute teach. It makes me cranky. I just want to teach reading. 
I feel like it was just Columbus Day. Where does the time go? 
Who doesn't want more time? 
I was having a lot of back issues for the whole month. I saw a doctor and had some tests. I also had a nice massage. I did not go to the gym all month because it hurt just to sit. Things feel better, so I am hoping to get back into my routine. I have been walking with the DH, but I love a good spin class, 

I just love my Mom's pumpkin pie. She makes one every year for me. That's right just for me. LOL ! Yeah... I really need to get to the gym! 

Go enjoy some more Currently on Farley's website! 


Happy Reading! 


4 comments:

  1. More time sounds good to me!! What we could do with more time! :) Have a great November month!
    -Lovely Nina Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to work out too!!!! Time has been my biggest factor lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to workout too! I've been a slacker but not for injury. Too busy in October! Hope your back issues are better soon.
    Sandy @ Elementary Expedition

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love Football and a Sunday spent watching football is a happy day!!! I too need to work out and I find every reason under the sun to keep putting it off! I hope you fell better soon! I love teaching as well. 23 years of teaching and I can not wait to start each day in my classroom!

    Have a great month! I loved your post!

    Cindy
    mrspriceskindergators.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete