Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

December 5, 2015

Currently... A Few Days Late

I am behind with my Currently, but here it is:

 

I love the music from Once. It is a nice way to enjoy a Sat. Night by watching the movie. 

We had had warm weather this fall. I am happy to put off snow as long as possible. 

I still have gifts to get and I am really hoping I am not running around like a crazy person on December 24th!

I am looking forward to a break when I have nothing to do! 

I need more time. I put up a few TPT products and now I want more time to work on them. I want more time to relax, more time to teach my kids to read better, more time for my family, husband, and friends. 

I have a Faux tree. My Dh had it before we married. It's perfect! 

Go check out other currently's: 

December - Currently

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I still have a ton of shopping to do too! I am such a procrastinator when it comes to holiday shopping. Here's to us getting it ALL done!
    pattersoninprimary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete