Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

April 3, 2016

Currently

It's that time again.....


It's a cold Sunday, so that is the perfect time to turn on the DVR and watch the Housewives I've been recording. It is spring on the calendar, but not outside my window today. We have a winter storm warning. WHAT !!!! I know there was a mild winter, but I am ready for some nice weather so I can be outside!

This past month was so crazy busy for me I have not been to my spinning classes. I hope to get back into it as soon as these grad classes are done!

At school, I have major spring fever now that my observations are done. The next two weeks are state testing weeks, then two months left in the school year.

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable day!
Go read some more Currently from some wonderful bloggers:

April Currently by Farley

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment