Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

May 7, 2016

Last Currently.... : (

I cannot believe this is the last one. I look forward this this every month!

Here is May's Currently:



I one thing I want to talk about from my Currently is how badly I would like to go away! Last year, the DH and I went to North Myrtle Beach in April and then in August we went to Disney.  We have not been anywhere since last August. With both breaks early this year, I did not want to go somewhere if the weather would not really be warm. Now I feel like I could really use a vacation!

I took my last grad school class test this week. One more paper to submit and I will have some free time again. I can't wait. This extra time will also make me want to take a vacation. LOL!

I cannot believe this is the last currently.  I am quite sad by it and I am not sure how I feel about the whole thing!

I hope everyone has a great May!

Happy Reading !


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about the vacation! I need one too.

    ReplyDelete