Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

February 15, 2017

Missing "Currently"

For a long time another blogger would post a monthly Currently. She then decided she did not want to do it anymore. I was looking through my old blog posts and smiled every time I read my month Currently. It was a great way to discover other blogs and see how teachers were enjoying the month. I sure miss those monthly posts

Maybe I am suffering from the winter blues. I want it t be warmer and I want to have some relaxation. I am SO glad I have next week off. I think because I was feeling sentimental I decided just for the heck of it to post a new Currently for February. Here's to Farley who created this fun monthly tradition. Feel free to comment or post your own Currently. Let me know if you make your home. I included the templet below, too.

Here is it:
 

I love my Wednesday night comedy shows. I am REALLY tired of winter! I want a vacation to someone warm, but it is not happening yet! I need so serious sleep! I could probably sleep 9 hours a night, if I did not have such a tech addiction. As always, I am swooning of my hubby! 

Here is the Templet if you are in the mood to make your own Currently. 


Leave me a comment if you make your own with your website URL.
Have FUN!

Happy Reading!!


P.S. If you want to visit Farley's blog here is the link:
  www.ohboyitsfarley

No comments:

Post a Comment