Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

July 17, 2017

Loving the summer

Summer is one of my favorite things. I can enjoy my patio, sit outside, swim, and follow any schedule I want! I have been enjoying a variety of books. I switch between a young adult novel to one of my favorite summer beach read authors. Lately, I have been on a Sarah Dessen kick. I then pass the book onto my Mom for her opinion,

 

I also started teaching summer school last week. I have kiddos going into grade 3 and we are following a unit by the program the district uses. Here are a few pics of some charts I made:

 Day One Letter

Day Two Letter

 
 Reminders for the classroom norms of reading independently 

Getting ready for marine life research 

Hoping to take a few pictures next week of the projects the ids will be beginning! I know my posters aren't fancy - but I am OK with that! : ) 

Happy Summer Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment