Sharing my LOVE of Literacy!

If you can read this, thank a teacher !!

September 13, 2017

Fall is Around the Corner

I did not start the school year. I have been busy, but not teaching.

I have been dealing with a severe foot sprain. I have always been a bit of a klutz and I slid on my wooden steps almost falling. I have been in a walking boot and it has not been fun. My DH made me throw out my flip flops. Oh how I love my flip flops, but I has slide on them twice prior, so I had to say good-bye.

I have an appointment tomorrow and I am hoping I can say good bye to the walking boot!

I have had a few interviews for positions that popped up after school started. It's been a stressful few weeks with everything, but I keep telling myself... things could be worse. I have cousins in Houston and Florida!!! We all have our hill to climb!

Here's hoping for an upturn!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment