Sharing my love of literacy

December 27, 2011

Reflections '11 in '11

DECEMBER 27, 2011


Another blog is having a Linky Party about this reflections on the past year. I read one on My Life as a Fifth Grade Teacher and decided to do it myself. Some of it is personal and some of it is teacher related!

11. Favorite movie you watched: The Help

10. Favorite TV series: I am a true GLEEK and love Glee. Lately I have also been enjoying "Once Upon a Time." I love the writing and I have always been a fan of fairy tales!

9. Favorite restaurant: Carrabba's (YUMMY!!)

8. Favorite new thing you tried: I have not tried anything new, so this is a difficult category. About 12 weeks I tried the black bean burger at Friday's and it was DELICIOUS! Sad - I know... I need to try more new things in 2012!

7. Favorite gift you received: The gift of "time." By this I mean the time I have to spend with DH, family, and friends!

6. Favorite thing you pinned: I love looking, but I have not pinned anything because I don't have an account. : (

5. Favorite Blog Post: Happy Poetry Month

4. Favorite Accomplishment: Maintaining my weight loss. A few years ago I worked hard to lose 50 pounds. I have managed to keep it off and still love working out and going spinning.

3. Favorite Picture: Anniversary Dessert at Epcot
2. Favorite Memory : Being at Disney World (Epcot really) Celebrating my 7 year wedding anniversary - Best relaxing vacation in a LONG time, Yes, I said - relaxing! Sitting by the pool in 90 degree weather after a cold NY winter is heaven!

1. Goals for 2012
Professional: My Own Classroom - I am SO OVER subbing!
Personal: Save more

What are your reflections and goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment