Sharing my love of literacy

September 3, 2017

School Started.. and I am Jobless

I did not start the school year. I am feel frustrated because I am not teaching reading right now. Last year after being in a job for three years, I thought for sure, I would be back at the middle school.

On another note, I have been dealing with a severe foot sprain. I have always been a bit of a klutz and I slid on my wooden steps almost falling. I have been in a walking boot and it has not been fun. My DH made me throw out my flip flops. Oh how I love my flip flops, but I has slide on them twice prior, so I had to say good-bye.

I have an appointment tomorrow and I am hoping I can say good bye to the walking boot! 





I have had a few interviews for positions that popped up after school started. It's been a stressful few weeks with everything, but I keep telling myself... things could be worse. I have cousins in Houston and Florida where the hurricanes are right now!!! 


We all have out hill to climb (even in a boot)! 
Here's hoping for an upturn!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment