Sharing my love of literacy

July 17, 2019

What... July

It's been a few months since I have blogged. I have been following some amazing teachers on Instagram and Youtube. I have went back to the beach with the hubby for 9 days and it was amazing!
I had a great end of the year and said goodbye to one of the best jobs I have every had! I was sad to see it end!

I must admit that I have mixed feelings about the state of my professional career. I have been lucky to teach the last few years. I have met some great people and worked with some great kids. Teaching in a different school every year for the past 8 years has never been by choice. I envy all those people who get their classrooms/teaching jobs right away. There is a part of me that can't believe this is still my struggle. I often say "This is the plan. This is the path." It's difficult to not know what I am doing from year to year. If you are reading this...send me positive vibes.

Here are a few photos from the beach trip. We did a lot of the same things, but also a few new things too!




Here are some other photos from the school year:

 Small group reading lesson

 
My mom and I on mother's day!


I would let the kiddos do their Orton lesson on the table from time to time.
They would beg to do it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment