Sharing my love of literacy

January 19, 2021

More of the Same

 What a crazy year 2020 gave the world. 

There was a shutdown where everyone was in quarantine because of a pandemic. My excitement over my new job was short lived. 

I spent the summer swimming and walking daily. I also was job searching because my new job was only for the remainder of the school year which was pretty frustrating. 

Fall weather was very warm and quite wonderful! 

The holidays came and we were told to stay home so the spread of COVID would lessen. For the first time I cooked two holiday meals. The season is about family and friends and this year was a quiet one. 

The new year began and people were so happy to say goodbye to 2020.
There is a long way still to go but I am hoping that 2021 will bring on better things for all. 

Oh, and GO BILLS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment