Sharing my love of literacy

December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014


I have been enjoying my winter break!
I ate too much; I shopped; I spent time with family.
I cannot believe tomorrow is Jan. 1st !!!!

One word resolutions

 
This is my resolution for both work and home. 

I am starting a new job, taking a class, tutoring three kidos, and trying to get back on track with working out and eating better than I have the past few weeks. With all that in mind I want to simplify. 

I tend to have a  go big or go home attitude on everything. It leads to stress and well... things like me being sick the whole month of December. With that in mind, I want to simplify things. 

I spent the afternoon working on some things for school.  I made this cute poster: 
 
I am going to have the kidos write how they used reading during winter break - besides reading a book. 

I hope everyone has a nice New Year's Eve. I'll be at home with a cozy blanket! 
Happy Reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment