Sharing my love of literacy

December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas!

I had a busy week before break. I also have been sick, so I did not really feel like blogging in my free time. I felt like napping. LOL! 

I have been enjoying my family on my break. My poor husband was sick and missed family dinner. I went to mass with my mom which was so nice. There was a children's choir this year. Loved it! 

Before break started I did a few fun things with the kidos. Here are a few pictures. 


 
Parent gift - fingers turned into snowmen

 
Holiday cards

 


 
I just love the way this kido draws.  

The most exciting thing that happened since my last post was an early Christmas present. 

I went on an interview for a reading teacher position. After three days of waiting I was called for a second interview. I GOT THE JOB! 

I have my own room and will be teaching 4th and 5th grade reading. I am very excited and nervous. I have not done lesson plans in a year, so I have some serious planning to do! Next week, I will be busy, but I am so excited for this new adventure. 

I hope everyone is enjoying their family time and had a blessed holiday!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment