Sharing my love of literacy

December 26, 2015

It's Break Time!

I had to work for three days this week. Yes, there were concerts and parties, so some of my reading classes were interrupted. It was a nice three day week with the kidos. They were excited about Santa coming! 

Here are a few pics of some things I did this week: 


 My first and second graders loved hearing this story!
 One student's writing response to "Grumpy Santa" 
 My third graders did a scavenger hunt!
Thank you SuperTeacherWorksheets !!
 I used my TPT product with my 2nd and 5th graders.
They now want one for a snowman! 
Here is the secretary gift I gave this year.
If you live in the NY - you love a Tim Horton's card!

 Santa stopped by on a firetruck!
One of my kidos gave me this gift that her mom made.
I just LOVE it !!! 

I hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas Day!
I am off to read my holiday book: 

while I drink some Christmas Blend coffee! 
Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment